Family Medicine Residency: Faculty - Cejka Search - CA
Family Medicine Residency: Faculty – Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for BC/BE physicians with the personality, skills, and background that shows a distinct flair for teaching residents.
This is newly ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency Program with an academic affiliation with University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine. This appointment will have 60% Faculty and 40% clinical practice at the East Valley Community Health Center (FQHC).
Highlights of Position:
- Join a newly developed Family Medicine Residency Program
- Teach 1styear medical students and prepare them for clinical rotations
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Affiliation with USC-Keck School of Medicine
- Teaching and patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Physician autonomy and practice flexibility
- Onsite specialty care
- Be part of a very collegial team oriented group among physicians, nurses, residents, and staff
- Awards and Recognitions:
- SGV Tribune Reader’s Choice Awards - San Gabriel Valley’s Best Place to Work
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission
- Experience or interest in education, research, and faculty/curricular development required.
- Experience as Chief Resident preferred and the enthusiasm for teaching students and/or residents.
- Proficient in full-scope family medicine, ambulatory, obstetrics, and inpatient medicine experience.
- A history of scholarly activity and demonstrated excellence in clinical service.
- Personal attributes will have prior experience and commitment to working with the underserved populations and ethnically diverse patients and staff.
- Candidates that are fluent in Spanish or Mandarin both in oral and written are a plus!
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate with patients and their families, physicians, nursing, administration, and support staff.
About Citrus Valley Health Partners:
Citrus Valley Health Partners (CVHP) is a family of hospitals and a hospice that serves nearly one million residents in the East San Gabriel Valley. Our four locations offer comprehensive health care services, guided by our mission, to keep people well in body, mind and spirit. Our mission is lived through the work of our 3,000+ staff members and nearly 1,000 physicians.
Covina is located in the heart of the East San Gabriel Valley, approximately 22 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles. It is centered in the midst of Interstate freeways 10, 210, and 605, and State Route 57.
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
4 CityPlace Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63141
This content originally appeared on AdvancingDiversity.com