Full Time Faculty Clinical Psychology Diversity and or Assessment - Argosy University - MN
The Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University is seeking exceptional applicants for our APA-accredited Clinical Psychology program. The campus is located in Eagan, Minnesota.
We are primarily interested in psychologists able to teach courses regarding Diversity, Assessment and the Scientific Bases of psychology (cognitive, affective, or physiological). Successful candidate(s) will join a diverse and cohesive faculty of outstanding practitioner-scholars who share a commitment and passion in working with diverse and marginalized populations. Applicants must have commitment to graduate instruction, training effective clinicians, supervision of student research, academic advisement, and involvement in professional and scholarly activity. Candidates must hold a doctoral degree in psychology from an APA-accredited program. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position(s) are filled.
*Please submit a cover letter, current curriculum vitae (CV), names and contact information for three references, and a statement of your teaching philosophy.
Job Requirements Knowledge:
• PhD in Psychology or PsyD with a strong background in an identified area (diversity, assessment, scientific bases)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with student populations.
• Outstanding conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated time management and detail-oriented skills
• Computer based skills (i.e., software, analytical, and report writing skills)
• Work effectively under pressure and to meet frequently occurring deadlines.
• Develop a professional rapport with diverse school/campus constituents.
• Develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision
• Learn from students' participation, demonstrates fair and consistent behavior in all matters, and shows compassion without being ineffectual
Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Program Dean
Directly Supervises: None
Interacts With: Academic Affairs department, other school/campus functional areas, curriculum and other committees, other faculty, and students
To apply please click on the link below:
This content originally appeared on AdvancingDiversity.com