K-12 School Dietitian - Sodexo USA - ROCK HILL, SC
Sodexo’s School Division is seeking a high energy Registered Dietitian for Rock Hills School District; a district of almost 18,000 students across 27 school sites located 20 minutes south of Charlotte, NC. This position will be part of a larger management team dedicated to providing superior customer support & care to our students and clients.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for all SMI Child Nutrition audits for all facilities
- Assure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as it relates to school nutrition
- Be responsible for all special diets required by the district
- Be comfortable presenting nutrition and wellness information to various groups; children, adults, faculty
- Have experience with nutritional analysis software, USDA menu planning and production
- Provide daily oversight of meal production and completion of records
- Be a Registered Dietitian and/or eligible for license in the state of SC
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://ift.tt/1cer45H
Provides basic nutrition assessments and care planning for patients/residents. Plans special diets and supervises their preparation. Instructs patients/residents and/or hospital personnel in basic principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet. Performs routine care responsibilities without training and direction.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position. Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including
hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term
care, retirement homes, or clinics, meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- ROCK HILL, South Carolina, 29731, United States
- September 23, 2016
- K-12 School Dietitian
- Sodexo USA
At Sodexo, we believe that Quality of Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. As a strategic partner at more than 9,000 client sites, including corporations, healthcare, long-term care and retirement centers, schools, college campuses, military and remote sites in North America, we offer comprehensive service solutions that include managing food service, housekeeping, groundskeeping, plant operations and maintenance, asset management and laundry services.More Jobs from Sodexo USA
This content originally appeared on AdvancingDiversity.com